Monday, April 14, 2014

Memento Mori

Moshi moshi! How are you all doing? Hope all is well. Wow, I was so quiet and inactive here in my blogspot past few months ago. Because I am so busy in taking care of my health, taking rest, exercising, recovering, visiting my doctors for my check-up, doing little errands and of course, drawing / painting. My belly scar is nearly healed. My immunity is still weak so I keep taking medicines and eating healthy foods. At least I am happily okay nowadays, yey!

Anyway, I would like to thank Marie who invited me to participate in the group show, " Memento Mori " in Curiosites. So exciting and thrilling! In fact, I rarely draw skulls, hihi!




Glad I was able to create my two artworks during my long recovery. Enjoy viewing!
Loved to Death
8" x 9.5" inches, unframed
Graphite on Paper
SOLD



Blood Never Lies
5.75" x 7.25" inches, ready to hang
Mixed Media Sculpture
AVAILABLE


If you're interested in buying these, please contact curiosites_galerie@yahoo.fr
There's an awesome lineup of artists, check out their artworks! 

5 comments:

Marie said...


Thank you very much for your participation MALL. I'm very happy and proud to welcome you in my gallery ! :)

Khylov said...

Boy, did I pick the right time to send those stories to you.

Jenny De La Torre said...

Yay! you updated your blog! I'm so happy you are feeling better. Welcome back, Mall! <3 :3

Annie said...

holaaa mall~ will reply more later.

Unknown said...

Mall,
I just found your awesome art. I am so glad for talented people! Congratulations and much much more inspiration and success.